THIS LASER HAIR SALE IS ON!
How much time would you get back in your ife without the pain and annoyance of shaving, plucking and waxing? If you are ready for a “get up and go” lifestyle, it’s the perfect time to start a series of easy and comfortable procedures – and put the razor on the shelf. We treat both men and women, small areas and large areas. It’s easy, and each package comes with 6 sessions to catch hair growth in various stages of growth and dormancy. We do more LHR than anyone else in OKC! Choose from these popular procedures and BUY IT NOW to get our best prices.
Choose from Four Options
- $99 for 6 laser hair-removal treatments on a Small area (up to a $750 value)
- $199 for 6 laser hair-removal treatments on a Medium area ($999 value)
- $299 for 6 laser hair-removal treatments on a Large area ($1,250 value)
- $399 for 6 laser hair-removal treatments on an XLarge area (up to $3,000 value)
- $499 for 6 laser hair-removal treatments on an XXLarge area (up to $4500 value)
- Small: Lip, Chin, Underarms, Bikini Line, Top Bikini, Ears, Navel, Sideburns, Under Chin
- Medium: Front Neck, Back Neck, or Lower Face
- Large: Upper Arms, Forearms, Shoulders, Brazilian, Full Face,
- XLarge: Abdomen, Full Chest, Upper Back, Lower Back, Buttocks
- XXLarge: Upper Legs, Lower Legs, Full Back
Important Things You Should Know To Get The Best Results:
Improve your results by eliminating UV sun exposure on your skin (including tanning salon light) during the week before and the week after your treatment – it’s a good plan for all laser procedures including photofacials! UV rays before and after laser treatments not only effect your treatment success, it can cause the laser to burn your skin. Please know that if your skin has had UV exposure the week before your treatment, we’ll have to reschedule. Protecting your skin is what we do best!
We employ a virtually pain-free diode laser hair reduction machine. Two great options offers something for every skin & hair color.
Photoepilation is quickly becoming the most popular method of eliminating unwanted hair and eliminating hair regrowth while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. Lasers and light sources use the principle of selective photothermolysis to eliminate hair and its potential regrowth without damaging the surrounding skin. During a laser hair removal treatment, light passes through the skin and is absorbed by the melanin in the hair shaft. This absorption raises the temperature of the hair follicle and thermally destroys the cells responsible for regrowth. The attributes of the light (wavelength, pulse duration and power) are chosen to ensure damage to these cells and not to the rest of the skin.
To perform light-based hair removal with the HarmonyXL SHR handpiece, a large rectangular window emitting broad-spectrum light is applied to the surface of the skin. The energy travels harmlessly through the epidermis and dermis until it strikes the hair follicle, which contains a dense, melanin-rich hair shaft and bulb.
The dark-colored melanin absorbs the light and rises slowly in temperature, destroying the hair-producing cells surrounding the follicle. Because the heat is not sustained, however, no damage occurs outside the follicle area.
SopranoXL uses 810-nm diode laser technology, the gold standard in laser hair removal since its introduction in 1998. Unlike earlier systems, however, SopranoXL energy penetrates deep into the dermis (where the hair follicle is located) with high average power and a rapid 10 pulse-per-second repetition rate.
Using CW Pulse™ technology allows homogeneous distribution and more effective fluence to be delivered with improved patient comfort. The unique pulse structure of SopranoXL incorporates two discrete pulses. The first is a preheated long pulse that safely heats the tissue; the second short pulse effectively destroys the hair follicle and its surrounding vasculature.
Key advantages for patients
- IN-Motion™ technology – virtually painless laser hair removal without the use of anesthesia or numbing gels
- Permanent hair reduction of all pigmented hair on all skin types, including tanned skin
- Comfortable treatment with little to no irritation
- Minimal risk of side effects