Evolving Technology For New Challenges
Laser Light Skin Clinic is doing what it takes to provide their staff and patients with the safest environment possible. Dr. Victoria Johnson implements UVC practices daily at her facility. “We are excited to use UVC in our clinic. The health and well-being of our staff and patients is our number one priority.”
Along with UVC practices, Dr. Johnson is also utilizing BioProtect, a surface protectant daily at Laser Light. Applying it to all surfaces, BioProtect is effective for killing bacteria for up to 90 days. Dr. Johnson isn’t taking any chances. “We are spraying BioProtect throughout the clinic daily to ensure staff and visitors that their safety matters.”
- Masks and Social Distancing – Masks are now required to be worn in our clinic. We also ask that only patients enter our clinic and maintain social distancing throughout your visit.
- Paperwork – If a patient needs to pay or fill out paperwork, there are 3 areas marked off at the front desk maintaining social distancing from others.
- Rooms – We are alternating rooms to provide adequate time to sanitize each area.
- Social Distancing – Social distancing will be maintained and a limited number of patients will be allowed in the clinic at one time.
- UVC Lights – We are utilizing UVC lights to sanitize the air along with sanitizing wipes for surfaces.
- Food – No outside food or drinks will be allowed in the building.
- BioProtect – Applying it to all surfaces, BioProtect is effective for killing bacteria for up to 90 days. We are applying daily at the clinic.
We appreciate your support and look forward to SEEING YOU SOON!